- Returns of the ordered items and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- The item must be returned using safe from damages shipping ways in a condition in which it was received using a registered delivery to the following address:
Elena Šimaitė - Malinauskė
K. Vanagėlio str. 16-10,
- Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Elena Oshima suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
- Elena Oshima will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
- The return shipping costs are covered by the customer and not refunded by Elena Oshima.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped internationally, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Elena Oshima is not responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Return the artwork you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which artwork you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.